Monday through Friday $16 20lb – BBQ tank refills (Cash/Credit)
Saturday (8 am – 12 noon) Discount $15 20lb – BBQ tank refills (Cash Only)
Sheller Propane offers 20-pound refills, giving you up-to 25% more gas for grilling and less refilling.
Refilling a BBQ propane tank is a simple process that can be done at our convenient refill station located at:
603 Montgomery Ave
West Chester, PA 19380.
General BBQ Propane Tank Refill Guidelines:
- Check the Tank: Inspect the propane tank for any signs of damage, such as dents, rust, or leaks. It’s important to ensure the tank is in good condition before refilling.
- Prepare for Refilling: Remove the tank from the BBQ grill and make sure all valves on the tank and the grill are closed tightly. Ensure that you are in a well-ventilated area, away from open flames or ignition sources.
- Transport the Tank: Safely transport your propane tank to Sheller Propane refill station. It is recommended to transport the tank in an upright position, secured in your vehicle, and not exposed to extreme heat or direct sunlight.
- Sheller Propane Refill Station: Our BBQ refill station is conveniently located at 603 Montgomery Ave West Chester, PA 19380. We ensure our refill station is certified and follows state safety regulations.
- Tank Inspection and Refilling: Our attendant will inspect the tank for any visible damage, leaks, or expired dates. If everything is in order, the attendant will begin the refilling process by opening the appropriate valves and filling the tank with propane.
- Transport and Reconnect: Ensure the propane tank is secured in your vehicle in an upright position and not exposed to extreme heat or direct sunlight during the transportation back to your BBQ grill. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper reconnection to grill.
OR #6 Transport the propane tank securely according to safety recommendations back to your BBQ grill. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper reconnection.